Let’s see how long we can keep up this construction diary! This week we have:
- continued working on the sawdust and wood chip path that surrounds the island
- the coconut lumber for the last part of the floor of the function room has been delivered and we’ve started work on preparing it
- we have fitted most of the edging pieces to protect clothes and arms from being snagged on ends of bamboo in the washrooms and restaurant
- ordered new tyres for our wheelbarrows
- ordered more long bamboo for the boardwalk
- finished sanding the slats to go under the mattresses – varnishing them next: 1,040 pieces!
Next week we’ll try to have photos to give a better idea of what we’re doing 🙂